Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

23 Fantastic Words To Begin Using

I love words.  So often English isn't broad enough for what I want to say.  Here are some words that need to be incorporated into the English language:


Doesn't that word sound as soft as a drizzling rain?


Love that feeling!


I feel that way about so many of my travel experiences.


And it is wonderful!


Colonsay, Scotland... a home that never was.


Oh I need a bit of this in my life!  Where are you?


Yep.


Uh-huh...


Double uh-huh.


Hmmm... wonder if there is a word for drinking tea with something sweet?


The world needs more of these.


Every. Single. Time. the alarm goes off.


Every family has one!


Isn't that a fun time?


We never realize, do we?


Love it!


Through a child's eyes.


Not often practiced.


Pure loveliness.


Best efforts are freeing.


Yes.


A sad feeling.


Ummmmm...



2 comments:

  1. Why not pick a couple of these and start using then in everyday conversation? You might start a trend.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.