Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Nest Sweet Nest...A Chalkboard Birdhouse

My intense focus lately on getting home organizing and yard work done is so I'll have free time to do fun things.  I hope by the end of October to be in a state of maintenance with both.

Even now I'm having more time to play... and to start doing creative challenges again.



House of Hoff has a DIY challenge to use chalkboard paint.  I decided it would be fun to do a birdhouse.  The extremely textured wood made drawing a straight line impossible so I went with a folk art look.  I think this will make a perfect home for a bluebird, don't you?  They can fly right on in and have the cutest nest in the yard!




http://www.housebyhoff.com/










4 comments:

  1. Great transformation thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful nest box birds would love this for a home, thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely transformation! Love it! Thank you for joining in our Birds and The Bees challenge at Anything But Cute! Branka DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - thank you for joining TioT's!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.