Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!


2015... You were a pretty good year; even if I did get my first (and hopefully last) black eye!  In every part of my life improvements and foundations were laid that will carry on into the New Year. 

2016...  I am ready to make this year a beautiful one.  The house is decluttered and now it is time for the fun part... organizing and getting everything just like I want it (and cute too!).  My studio is functional so now I can create.  I’m 2/3 of the way to my weight goal.  Our sweet kitten will be a cat in 15 days.  There is time to spend with family and friends. 


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.