Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hatching Time!

When we first moved out here, we had many a discussion as to what we would call our new home.  One of my suggestions was "Lizard Hill".    You see, I think we have a representative of every lizard that is native to Tennessee.  Himself nixed that idea.

But every summer we get an influx of new lizard residents... 


...itty bitty tiny baby lizards.


They're so cute!



This year a bunch of them hatched right next to the garage door.  So now every time we go out or in, I do 'lizard patrol' before the car gets moved.  They're either chased away or I'll catch them up and move them to a different area.

Of course a few get played with for a bit before relocation!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.