Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Travel Trinkets: First Nations Girl with Puppy

We spent Christmas of 1998 visiting friends in Ontario, Canada.  On Boxing Day (26 December) we ladies made a shopping trip into Ottawa.  It was such a lovely day.

On of the shops we went to sold only products made in Canada.  Many things were hand-crafted.  That is where I found this darling figure of a First Nations girl with her husky puppy.  As soon as I saw it, I knew it must come home with me!





Don't you love her sweet face?  And the puppy is pretty cute too!



Linked up at:  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the angles of your shots. I feel like I am turning her in my hand as you tell me her history and she came into into your care. Thank you for becoming a regular contributor to my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully crafted item.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.