Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

First Harvest

A walk out to my wee garden brought me a surprise...


I had cucumbers.  Yes... cucumberS...


Two of them.  With one soon to be ready (in the upper center of the photo).  


In fact, there are lots of baby cucumbers all over it.


Time to snip them off.  I didn't know that cucumber had prickles on them.  My hands are still itching, next time gloves.  Yeah, I know some of you are laughing about being so excited over 2 cucumbers, but these are my first ever.

And that is definitely worth excitement.


I moved a couple vines over to the fence to climb it. 

We're having one of those cucumbers tonight and the other tomorrow or Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.