Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Inspiration Photos

In decorating around my computer desk, I decided I wanted to have some inspirational quotes to hang up.  I found a couple photos I'd taken that looked good in black and white.  In Picasa I did the switch to B&W then added the quotes.


The first one is my "manifesto" so to speak.  It's what I want to remember every day.


This second one how we view our home.  I haven't decided the size and where I want to hang it, so it's not printed and framed yet.

It's been a while since I've done anything with my photos.  This was a fun boost to get my back to working with my photography.  I have several other projects in mind now!










1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.