Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Ode to a Jar

Oh canning jar!  How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways...


I love the way you can become a lavender candle, making my desk smell so wonderful.


I love how you become an instant vase... just add flowers.


I love how you keep my roses from my sweetheart.


And how you hold memories close.


And how you are so helpful in the kitchen.


I love that you keep my beads so neat and organized.


And how my embroidery thread is so easy to see.


You keep everything just so I can find it.


I never have to worry about my touch-up paint, you have that under control too.


But maybe the most important job of all... you are so good at keeping my marbles from getting lost!










1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your love of canning jars at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.