Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DIY Door Basket

We're having company on Thursday.  Because of that, we've been dashing about getting the yard neatened up... or perhaps I should say between bouts of rain we have been working in the yard!


One of my projects has been to make the front door a bit more welcoming.  I'm not really into conventional wreaths, so I decided to use a basket instead.


This is a basket I made a while back.  It used to have a handle but it was broken off.  Oops...

But a bit of sisal rope woven through the bottom and up the side took care of that problem.


A few sprays of silk apple blossoms and other white flowers filled it nicely.  This is my favorite type of DIY... easy, fast, and free!

Welcome to our home!






1 comment:

  1. Love your door! The basket idea is unique and very pretty, Teri!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.