Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Chippy Little House

Have you ever seen an old house and was captivated by it?

A few weeks ago we were visiting a friend in another state.  On a walk with her, we went past this house.  It was love at first sight.  I took one photo of it.  When we came home, I looked at it over and over.  Then I told Himself on our next trip through that town, I wanted to go by it again and take more.






He asked me why I was so taken with it.

My reply:

“Because it is an interesting old house that is chippy, and beautiful, and awesome.  I love the salmon shutters and door...if I had a white house I would paint our shutters and doors just like this.  It’s the type of house that has a thousand stories to tell.   And they are probably just going to tear it down and I wanted a picture of it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.