Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

March is for ME!



With all Spring Cleaning in January and February, and the upcoming yard prep work in April and May,... I decided that I need to take care of myself for a bit.

So March is going to be my month to do my projects.

And it is pure serendipity that March is also National Craft Month because most of my projects have to do with some sort of creating!

I'm looking at finishing my studio (except for painting... that is a summer project!).  Once that is finished it will be so easy to work on projects.  I'll be able to invite friends in to create with me too!

I'm going to be working on projects... I have a few things to make for the bathroom makeover, there are a few jewelry pieces I'd like to make, I want to get a photo scrapbook (Project Life style) done on one of our trips (maybe Tanzania or Hungary).

In a couple weeks I'm entering some of my projects in the KY Extension Homemakers Cultural Arts competition.  Hopefully I'll get a few ribbons and be able to go to the state level competition.

Cooking is on my list too!  I've got some ideas for a few recipes and I want to try them out.

Pampering is in order too!  Facials, mani-pedis, detox baths...  Oh yeah...

March is going to be a fun month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.