Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Bath Makeover At My Parents' Home

I had quite a surprise the last time I went up to visit my parents.  "My" old bathroom had been completely remodeled.

I don't have any 'before' shots... because there was no reason I would have a before shot.  Mom did the best she could with a cute shabby chic look but...

And that 'but' led to a complete makeover!


Gone was the painted wall... the yellow/gold tub (she had it re-enameled)... the ivory shower surround.


Gone was the contractor vanity and old vinyl flooring.

And in its place was this elegant grey design.

Wow!  


Oh... here's a close-up of the tile.  I think she said it was a special order thru Home Depot.

I absolutely love it and it's giving me the 'itch' to do some makeovers in my home!



1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.