Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Chicken With Cherries & Rice (recipe)

Remember waaaaaay back this spring I was going to start cooking a bunch of recipes from my cookbooks?  

Well, that hasn't worked out so well...

I've just be too busy and haven't really been doing much cooking besides old favorites.  Hoping that will change soon but it's all good because we are getting a lot done around our home.

But!

We had a friend over today who is a foodie too.  Which means I can try something new!  And tonight I did a new chicken recipe that is Middle Eastern.  It was a hit.  Even Himself who doesn't really like "fruity things" said it was good.  I loved it.

We'll definitely have this again!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.