Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Cow... Eight Ways

Have you ever seen a purple cow?

Neither have I!  But just a bit of playing in Picasa and I had one.



There is a herd of cattle at the top of our hill.  I'll sometimes take shots of them, especially if I can catch some cute ones of the calves.


But on our last walk by, this dopey girl caught my attention!


Here she is in black & white, plus soft focus.


Then for a laugh... focal zoom.


I'll be using this effect for some other projects.  I really like it.  It's called polarize.


This is the 'pencil sketch' effect.  Interesting what it did with the tree background.


Cow in 'HDR'


And finally... inverted color.




1 comment:

  1. He is some character as he looks. Oh it is fun to experiment. You and I and Sandra.

    Are geared in for fun time. The heck with house work. It can wait.

    I enjoyed all of them you did. Changed. Those programs are great..

    Glad I dropped in.

    I just did two themes today. Have a look if you want. I love to have play time. Sometimes I get carried away and then I shock myself and cant figure what I actually did do. Or is that senility.

    It keeps us young.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.