Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Salud! at Whole Foods: Spicy Crab Cakes recipe

Last week Himself and I worked a Whole Foods class that was solely on crab.  One of my seafood favorites is crab cakes.  So I am rather particular on how they are prepared.  Don't even pass by me the ones that are full of bread crumbs.  

Bread crumbs are for the outside only!


Not a crumb in sight!  Look at that crab.


Here's where the bread crumbs come in... for a nice crunchy coating around the meaty cakes.  Panko crumbs make it even crispier.


The hardest part is waiting for them to cook!

The recipe that was used is really good.  The spiciness was an excellent set off for the 'sweet' of the crab.  The lemon zest gives it a nice sparkle too.




ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.