Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Playing With Fire

I've mentioned before how I'll kill some boredom on a trip by playing a game of "cloud shapes".   Did you know a variation of that game is 'fire shapes'?

On a recent evening we were at a friends home for a cookout, and as we sat around the fire I started up a game of fire shapes.  The big difference from cloud shapes is you have to have a camera to play with fire... too fast to see the shapes otherwise.  

It's definitely a game of the digital era!

Here's a few of what we saw that night.  Do you see anything else?  (If I ever had to take a Rorschach test, I'd drive the tester batty!)








Next time you have a fire going try your hand at Fire Shapes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.