Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

6 Boat Cleats + 2 Driftwood Boards = Smooth Sailing

Just finished another project for the challenges at Mary's Organized.  This one was for the Master Bedroom.  It didn't take me long to figure out what I needed to do.

I wanted to put some hooks up in the closet to hang clothes that had only a bit of wear and our night clothes.  It's just not good to put them back with the clean clothes... but they aren't ready to be washed either.

So it was time to dig into my stash again!


The cleats came from a marine shop in Anacortes, WA.   I'm not sure where the two driftwood boards came from.  Probably my hunting grounds over on the Mississippi River.  


Himself drilled them in for me.  

It took me only seconds after he finished to grab my work jeans and shirt that had been flung over the tub side.  

I can tell we'll get a lot of use out of this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.