Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's For The Birds

I’ve been working on organizing my garage -- since I’m getting stuff put away into my studio I’m able get the garage back into shape!

One of the first areas I’ve been able to do is place we keep our bird feeding supplies.


I got this antique bin from Sis.  It’s perfect for our feeder station.
On the top we keep different types of seed in separate plastic containers.  This keeps the mice and bugs out of them. 
In the bins is where I keep the feeders during the off season.   We only feed the hummingbirds during the summer… everyone else can work on the ba-zillion bugs we have out here at The Sticks! 

It keeps everything perfectly organized and protected.



1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.