Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Learning to Volunteer

Last week Himself and I attended a different sort of class at Whole Foods.  This class wasn’t a cooking class but rather on how to be one of the volunteers who help with the classes. 
 
My logic is this:  I can learn as much working a class as I can taking it… and I don’t have to pay for the experience!  Plus we will earn credits we can redeem to take a class for free. 
 
 
So we’ll soon be chopping…
 
 
…and setting up the trays for each recipe…
 
 
…and plating the meals for the students.
 
And we get to eat at the end with the students too!  That’s a win-win situation for us! 
 
(Our first ‘gig’ is a special event this Friday!  So excited!)

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't hungry until I read your post and salivated over the scrumptious looking plate. Yes, it sound like a win-win situation to me too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.