Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Few of a Thousand Reasons...

Yesterday Himself turned 55 and I have been blessed to spend 31 of those years with him.  Here are 23 things I love about this man of mine:
 
 
~ He likes to go for walks with me… even tho I walk slower than he wants to.
 
 
~He helps me do yard work that I don’t want to do… like digging holes.
 
 
~He cooks breakfast… even for Sasha!
 
 
~He makes me laugh.
 
 
~He’ll try new things… even if he already knows he probably won’t like it.
 
 
~Did I mention he makes me laugh?
 
 
~He helps me with my crazy adventures and experiments.
 
 
~He cares about other people.
 
 
~He doesn’t mind carrying things around for me.
 
 
~He LIKES to wash dishes!
 
 
~He will go strawberry picking with me.
 
 
~He leads a Bible study for our family.
 
 
~He cooks desserts!  From scratch!
 
 
~He rescues birds.
 
 
~He carries a LOT of things for me…
 
 
~He loves being with the babies.
 
 
~He stops for chocolate…
 
 
~He loves exploring new places.
 
 
~He takes classes with me.
 
 
~He encourages my gardening and creative projects.
 
 
~He takes me on the BEST vacations!
 
 
~He loves to climb mountains... and doesn't mind that I don't.
 
 
~And he loves me absolutely.
 
Happy Birthday my Love! 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday tribute to the man you love ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful Tribute to Your LOVE OF YOUR LIFE for his Birthday .

    Happy Birthday Guy! Sid and Carol Ann From Canada. Health and happpines continues. God bless you.

    I got the same kind of man so faithful of 51 years married.

    My man loves the Lord and is reading the word daily and I as

    as well.

    KEEPER's are Blessings. God bless's men who are the leaders of the home that Love God.

    And shows love to the family as your Man does.

    What a lovely read on your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.