Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pinterest Inspired: Altered Bottle

‘Altered’ or decorated bottles are very popular now and are something I really like.  As I’ve been decluttering, I’ve found several decorative colored bottles I’ve picked up here and there.  Some are new manufacture and some are antiques. 

No reason for them to just sit in a box or get sent to Goodwill.  I’ve decided to make my own altered bottles! 

Here is my first one.  I’m rather pleased with how it turned out.


“Memories”





 

1 comment:

  1. I like it too. Great job! It's something on my list of projects to do as well. Thanks for the inspiration. Found you at One Project at a Time.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.