Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Picks and Finds in April

On our way home from Missouri we stopped by one of our favorite places to find river driftwood.  I wasn’t interested in large pieces of natural wood this time… I was looking for drift boards and very small driftwood pieces for a couple projects.

I hit the jackpot with this great board!  Look at the size of it.  I know exactly the project I’m going to use this to make.

We found other boards too.  I’ll put them in my stash for my summer sign making projects.

Oh, Himself brought back a couple cool pieces of Alaska driftwood for me.  I’ll have these either in the master bedroom or on a shelf with my plants.

This one reminds me of a mushroom on a log.

And this one of a bird or maybe a rhino!

Not many finds last month but I’m happy with the ones I did get!

1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.