Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Getting Back To Normal


I’ve been doing a bit of traveling – spent time in Missouri with my family over Easter.  Lots of fun with the babies!  And while I was there, Himself arrived in from Alaska!  We spent a few more days so he could have some quality baby time (he hasn’t seen them since Christmas!). 
We arrived home to TN last night and are getting settled in.  He loved the changes I’ve done to our home.  We’re planning out some more yard projects and I have several creative projects I want to get done too.  I’m looking forward to sharing them with you. 
And he has some amazing photos and stories of his Alaska trip that he is willing to share. 
You’ll be hearing from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.