Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Convalescing Chevy

My poor Little Red (my pick-up truck!) has been ill lately. 

Very ill. 

As in “I need a transmission transplant” ill.

Uff-da! 

I am SO thankful I have a fabulous mechanic who not only knows what he is doing, but also can be completely trusted not to rip you off!

So while Little Red was on ‘lift support’ I had Sean give him a tune-up and oil change.
Then I got to thinking… if Little Red is going to be feeling like a whole new truck when this was over, let’s just spiffy up his outside too! 


When I came back to get him… it was like, “where’s my truck?”  He hadn’t looked that good in a long time.  Even his engine was shiny clean!

However… it didn’t last long. 

Little Red is no pampered Rolls who sits in the garage if it’s even foggy out.  No siree! 
He’s a working truck…
… and working trucks get dirty!

 Absolute Auto Repair
2201 Wilma Rudolph Boulevard, Clarksville, TN 37040
(931) 542-0105 ()

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.