Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What A Difference One Year Makes: Little Bird’s First Birthday

One year ago a little miracle came into my life and I became an aunt.


She had me from the beginning. Who knew that 8 pounds of sweet little smiles could so easily steal a heart?


And she hasn’t given it back yet. I hope she never does.


There’s nothing like watching those big blues eyes light up when you walk into the room.


Then it’s GAME ON as we play until we are both ready for a nice long nap! Auntie Teri sure sleeps well after a visit.


Happy Birthday little precious one.

2 comments:

  1. They sure are little heart stealers, aren't they! What a cutie pie. ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Hanna! I see your Mom is wearing the apron!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.