Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swap Ya!!




Swapping or bartering just make a lot of sense. If you have something I want and I have something you want…then let’s meet each other’s needs!

Lately I’ve been doing a lot of swaps in getting plants for my garden. I’ve traded day lily for irises, lamb’s ear and blackberry lilies. Cannas for ajuga. Azalea for hosta.

In the past I’ve swapped babysitting for dog sitting. Hauling things in my truck for furniture. Horse riding time for stable work. And so on.

I don’t swap value services because then you can get into all sorts of legal loopholes. And that takes all the fun out of it!

What’s the best swap you’ve ever done?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done much of that. But I think we'll see more of that coming. I think it could be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.